• Primary care of all general medical conditions
• Care of all long term illnesses e.g. hypertension,
diabetes, kidney failure etc...
• All referrals to hospitals as deemed necessary
by the GP for consultation with specialist.
• Men’s health
• Women’s health
• Children’s health
• Immunisation provided for patients of ALL ages
• Health Assessments for a range of ages including those
75 years and above, as well as individuals aged between 45-49 with risk
factors like a family history of diabetes.
Examples of other services we provide medical care for include:
• work-related injuries
• motor-vehicle accident injuries
• driving license assessment
Please note that no drugs of dependence will be prescribed to new or
Allied Health Services
Mrs Leah Stirling
Mr Niel Mauriello
Note: Please contact our admin for further information
on the opening hours and services provided by our Allied Health professionals.
Phone: (08) 82552688
Fax: (08) 82872787
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parks Medical Centre
39 Tolmer Road
South Australia. 5113
Mon 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tue 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wed 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thur 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
NB: Please note that opening hours on Saturday may vary, contact our
admin staff beforehand to confirm.